Monday, June 6, 2011

New Digital Products: Photo Textures!

Turn your photos into works of art with these Vintage and Shabby Texture sets! You will LOVE these! They are so much fun to use. You can use them to create layered textured effects with your photo, or simply use them as a frame or backdrop for a special portrait. Easy instructions are included with each set.

These are available exclusively to my Jessica Sprague store.  Click on each preview to see more.
©2011 Gypsy Chick/Jodie Lee
©2011 Gypsy Chick/Jodie Lee

©2011 Gypsy Chick/Jodie Lee 

2 comments:

  1. OOOOOHHH I love these!! Thanks so much for sharing on FB! I will definitely be visiting this site a LOT!! Carol Ann Hartman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous... just discovered your Blog and since I'm a novice just now experimenting with photo editing and texturing I'm adoring your products and will have to check them out! I have been looking for something with a Gypsy Boheme' flair...

    Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends, thank you for your comments ... I love hearing from you!