Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Trade Card Tuesday - Christmas Freebie

Here's another gorgeous Victorian Trade Card freebie for you, taken from my collection.

This week's Trade card comes from the late 1800's and features a Christmas themed graphic of a girl in a red coat and hat holding a rabbit. Isn't she adorable!?

As always, I'd love to see what you create with this. Feel free to post any pics of your creations onto my Facebook fan page here: www.facebook.com/gypsychickdesigns

The reason I'm posting this on Wednesday instead of Tuesday is that my iMac hard-drive failed, and I had to get it replaced this week at the Apple Store! Thankfully, they gave me a brand new one, even though the 1 year warranty was up :)

This is a strictly personal use version only. You can post creations you make with it on your blog, just be sure to provide a link-back to this blog. Please do not steal or give away the trade card on your site. Thank you! 
A commercial-use license for hand-made crafts is available HERE.
The original Trade Card is for sale HERE.




2 comments:

  1. Lovely image - will hopefully find time to create something with it. The colours are gorgeous. Px

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends, thank you for your comments ... I love hearing from you!