Thursday, January 2, 2014

Sneak Peek of My New PRINCESS COLLECTION!

My new Princess Collection with Prima is about to be released at the international Craft and Hobby Association's annual trade show in Anaheim on January 10th, 2014!

This is another really sweet, vintage inspired collection featuring old-world princesses, butterflies and birds, and of course lots of pretty florals and rich textures. This is just a peek, so there is more to come! More embellishments, and more flowers.   
Products will ship at the end of February I believe.

Want to win a surprise box of PRINCESS goodies when the collection arrives?
Simply leave a comment below or to to my Facebook Fan Page and leave a comment there and tag two people in your comment. 
www.facebook.com/jodieleedesigns

Hope you have lots of fun and inspiration with my new PRINCESS COLLECTION!
Many thanks to the hard working Prima team who help put this together.  There are always many Prima Peeps behind the scene working so hard to make it happen!!! xoxo

Oh … and did you see what my good friend Frank Garcia has just released? His very own first collection called 'Cartographer'. I love it!!! Isn't it gorgeous? It has a wonderful French/Paris theme. Just loving the earthy hues!  Here is is, and we are giving away a surprise Cartographer pack too if you leave a comment on my Facebook page here: www.facebook.com/jodieleedesigns and tag two people in your post. 


15 comments:

  1. The new collections are great, love the little princess stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are the top 2 collections I MUST have from Prima----GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! Love the sneak... Beautiful tags and those clips are adorable. I saw the sneak for Cartographer too, great neutrals and the French vintage words and patterns are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another Gorgeous Collection. Can't wait to play with both of these beautiful papers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the antique look to this collection. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore your paper collections, Jodie! They are just perfect! Would be heavenly to win this prize. Thanks for the chance. Also, Frank's collection is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jodie, your Princess collection is just magical! LOVE it so much.

    Thanks for including a way for us non-FBers to participate in your giveaway!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Obie kolekcje są świetne! PRINCESS jest jednak bardziej w moim stylu. Już pragnę ją mieć ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Princess collection is gorgeous! Thanks for a chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! Can't wait to give the pieces a try

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Jodi, just so pretty, can't wait to see the whole thing! Yes, Frank's is amazing as well!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Am I too late to comment? Oh my gosh I must win this -- there is absolutely no way I will make it till it's release date! It's soooooooooo gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Real Estate Market Forecast-Wiz Maps blog: We can help your instantly find top local markets to invest in Housing Market Forecast & Real Estate Market Forecast, and where to concentrate your efforts to make more commissions.

    ReplyDelete

Hi friends, thank you for your comments ... I love hearing from you!